I had the awesome opportunity to meet and interview a very talented young man, owner of a small business called Airbrush Art Lab! Randy Thomas can draw possibly anything with is paint gun! I even got the amazing opportunity to try my hand with his tools! I did my own flower!
Randy Thomas lives on the island of St Kitts. He has never allowed anyone to stand in the way of his dreams. He literally taught himself how to spray paint and now he is one of the best in the land. It got the up close opportunity to peek underneath the hood of the ‘one man energizer bunny’.
This conversation interview was so informative, energetic and fun, all bottled up in one! So enjoy!
Thinking on starting your own business? Get some small business startup advice from an entrepreneur. This interview covers areas like:
- When did you decide that you wanted to become an artist? What motivated you to start this business?
- How did you learn to create such beautiful designs?
- Did you know much about spray painting when you first began?
- Tell me about your first year getting this business off the ground? What were your challenges? What were the first tools you bought?
- What kind of stuff do you spray paint at your shop?
- What is the best type of paint to use for these projects?
- Are there any magazines or books or websites you frequent to get design ideas?
- What will be your best two tips that you would say to someone who are starting their own small business?
- What does positively driven mean for you?
- What is your most challenging piece of work you have completed?
These questions are just the tip of the iceburg. So let’s not waste anymore time, this one will be fun!
Now that you’ve enjoyed yourself. I have a question for you. What are you trying to accomplish in your life? What does being positively driven mean for you?
Click and share with your friends and family and leave your comments below, I would love to hear from you.